All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

but I do not have a tree down in the middle of the house.
I had to read this at least 4 times. My mind kept saying that she has water in her basement but that is not a problem because she has a tree down in the middle of her house!

My gosh that stopped my heart.

I'm so glad my brain is stupid and that there is no tree in your house. :hugs :hugs

I had to read this at least 4 times. My mind kept saying that she has water in her basement but that is not a problem because she has a tree down in the middle of her house!

I'm so glad my brain is stupid and that there is no tree in your house. :hugs :hugs
Sorry to give you a scare. Trees coming down is what I worry most about but I think they all managed to stay upright.

This morning I have a lot of things to be thankful for. The water in the basement just doesn't happen to be one of those things.
I have not yet tried to make it through the woods to the road but I do not have a tree down in the middle of the house.
This is all reminding me that @WhoDatChick is in a much, much, much worse situation and I am really hoping that she is OK.
Yes, I believe all of us are hoping she & hers are okay. I'm sorry about the water in your basement & thankful that you don't have a tree on your house. Stay safe, it sounds like the trees could still be unstable with all of the rain you've had. :hugs

I had to read it a couple of times too...I guess my brain is like yours, because it took me a moment to process it. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom