All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

You to Sue. How is the shoulder today
Hurting from PT yesterday 😞, he added new exercises since we are trying to work on my range of motion. They have one called the Ladder, are piece of wood with grooves that you walk your fingers up as far as you can to feel a stretch and then a little bit farther. I still need to do all my exercises today, but I think I'll do them after lunch.

It normally takes a day or so for the pain to lessen and then it's time to go again. I know it takes time, but 😒 one day at a time .

Hurting from PT yesterday 😞, he added new exercises since we are trying to work on my range of motion. They have one called the Ladder, are piece of wood with grooves that you walk your fingers up as far as you can to feel a stretch and then a little bit farther. I still need to do all my exercises today, but I think I'll do them after lunch.

It normally takes a day or so for the pain to lessen and then it's time to go again. I know it takes time, but 😒 one day at a time .
:hugs :hugs

I know you have been moving forward one day at a time for a long time now. I know it is really hard. Keep taking care of today. Better days are coming. I just know it. You will eventually come out the other side of this.

My mother had to work through different health situations for over 3 years but she did reach the other side and is doing well.

You can do this. 👍👍

Ouch. I remember that feeling from my knee many years ago. It really is worth persevering because eventually it works. I know can’t even remember which leg I injured.
Hang in there Grammy we ate all cheering for you!

Back
Top Bottom