All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Poor baby girl
IMG_4470.jpeg

First off i love your name I live on the bayou in Livonia north of BR.

I hope you didn’t get rid of trump because of his name and maybe he was just having a bad hair day?!
Thank you!
And too funny about TRUMP... I did not get rid of him because of that.. he spurred me once and then I was nervous to have him around. Otherwise he was a good rooster. I now have Tony but I am trying to rehome him because there was a dog attack and I am mending some old ladies and I don’t want them to have to deal with that when they rejoin the flock. Would you like to have him? He is beautiful and a very good boy. He is about six months old.
Thank you!
And too funny about TRUMP... I did not get rid of him because of that.. he spurred me once and then I was nervous to have him around. Otherwise he was a good rooster. I now have Tony but I am trying to rehome him because there was a dog attack and I am mending some old ladies and I don’t want them to have to deal with that when they rejoin the flock. Would you like to have him? He is beautiful and a very good boy. He is about six months old.
Too bad for Trump , I wish he didn’t hurt you so he could have more stories for you to share about him 😆. All joking aside it was probably the best choice.

About Tony I am sure he is a great rooster but at the moment we have too many Roosters in our flock. Currently there are 9 males and 14 females! So far we have been lucky for everyone to get along (likely because they were raised together since they were chicks).

I would like to send you a message to remain connected and I will give you some info about our flock and lifestyle for future possibilities 👍

Too bad for Trump , I wish he didn’t hurt you so he could have more stories for you to share about him 😆. All joking aside it was probably the best choice.

About Tony I am sure he is a great rooster but at the moment we have too many Roosters in our flock. Currently there are 9 males and 14 females! So far we have been lucky for everyone to get along (likely because they were raised together since they were chicks).

I would like to send you a message to remain connected and I will give you some info about our flock and lifestyle for future possibilities 👍
Absolutely.. and I’m glad you are following along. You are free to share here as well.
And yes, nine roosters are eight too many! I understand for sure.

I just wanted to let yall know that a dog got in my chicken yard and killed 12 of my chickens.. 5 are injured and 7 seem okay besides shock. I am devastated and heartbroken.. I can’t even handle this😞 Cindy looks like she is about to die and Cake will have to be culled😭😭😭
The image of them laying everywhere will haunt me.
I feel like I failed them. This is horrific.. I can’t breathe
I’m just now getting to this post and I am sincerely sorry for your loss. I have very close relationships with each individual chicken in my flock and I know you are especially close to your flock family. I enjoy the stories I’ve read so far since coming across your post and I know that this is a hard moment that you are going through. My thoughts are with you.

Back
Top Bottom