All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

And here are all the eggs I’m getting now!! I have one more leghorn to start laying and then that would mean all eight of my gals are laying! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻View attachment 3735888
YALLLLLL!! Look who’s laying!! These are from my old gals who were injured! Kelly-green… Rosemary-light tan… Maryn-brown! I got these today! I am in total shock!! I was SO surprised by the dark egg cuz Maryn and Rosemary are both Australorps and assumed they laid the same color😳🤷🏼‍♀️ and honestly I cannot even tell you when I’ve gotten an egg from Maryn last!!!! I am so eggcited!! 😄👏🏻😄View attachment 3735884
Gorgeous eggs!!! 😍😍😍

YALLLLLL!! Look who’s laying!! These are from my old gals who were injured! Kelly-green… Rosemary-light tan… Maryn-brown! I got these today! I am in total shock!! I was SO surprised by the dark egg cuz Maryn and Rosemary are both Australorps and assumed they laid the same color😳🤷🏼‍♀️ and honestly I cannot even tell you when I’ve gotten an egg from Maryn last!!!! I am so eggcited!! 😄👏🏻😄View attachment 3735884
That's great news :wee

And yall, here is my egg basket!! This has just filled up like this in the last week and a half or so! Yall have no idea how happy this makes me! All of my baskets have been empty since the attack!!! I love my chickens❤️❤️❤️
IMG_0292.jpeg

And yall, here is my egg basket!! This has just filled up like this in the last week and a half or so! Yall have no idea how happy this makes me! All of my baskets have been empty since the attack!!! I love my chickens❤️❤️❤️View attachment 3735889
So pretty. And so glad they are over their upset enough to start laying.
🥰

So pretty. And so glad they are over their upset enough to start laying.
🥰
Thanks! I honestly didn’t think they would ever lay again! Well at least Rosie and Maryn… I kinda figured Kelly would… she started a couple of weeks ago! Kelly has been my most consistent egg layer of any of my hens ever! She has seriously been the best all around chicken I’ve ever had! She is my all time favorite… well, her and Maryn🥰

Back
Top Bottom