All People With Blue Eyes..

i have blue eyes!!!!!1
big_smile.png
lol.png

Now you have to think if that was a mutation, or an effect of cross-bread to neanderthal;P

Quote:
I dont know about that.. my grandmother was 85 when she died and eyes as sharp as a tack...

my dad is now 66 and again no vision problems...

the only reason I have issues is because of an eye injury as a child damaged the cornea...

That's good to know! But I really did study that in Genetics in college as a proven medical fact that blue eyed people have more vision/eyesight problems than any other color eyes. Brown eyes statistically have the "best" eyes as far as vision, and eye health issues. Glad your family has dodged those issues...mine has not...bummer.

Quote:
OOh jesus!! I should have KNOWN that i was related to you!!
lol.png

All human begins are fairly closely related anyway. There is very little time and geography separating different groups of people, and most people have spent thousands of years interbreeding.

Some time ago a genetics research team found a gene in a very isolated Subsaharan tribal group, that they had only ever seen beforem, in a highly sxclusive, genetically isolated sect of priests in the eastern Mediterranean.

No one had much explanation for THAT one, except for, oh, well maybe some of those priests came through this area thousands of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom