All the Christian Homeschoolers!

@HorseGirlAbby

What things are you going to college for?
I've been long decided on not going to college, but if I did, I would go to the college my mom did, or go to Findlay because of all the equestrian programs.
I can only wish my homeschooling went as smoothly as yours! 😅 My mother's patience is wonderfully infinite, but it's gotta be tough schooling a kid with ADHD(me!). Every day was a battle. Hands on stuff has always been much more agreeable for me. :D
Totally feel the lack of friends, I agree that's one of the worst parts.
Precalculus! I could never dream of doing that, I dropped all math when I restarted Algebra 1 five times with no luck. I'm not quite that smart. :p
What kind of books do you like to read? I used to read fantasy, then didn't read for a long time, and now I'm back strong with country cowboy Christian romances, lol.
I'd love to do more photography.
Not "getting" math has nothing to do with your intelligence. I have a masters degree in healthcare administration and same as you, had to do algebra over and over again because of ADHD. Conventional math for ADHD people is futile. We are not going to concentrate of formulas and memorize them - frankly, we kind of get it that there is no purpose to it, and our brains refuse to spend the time and patience doing it just to get though the algebra course to go on to another course that is the same. I bet you did well at geometry? Frankly, I never made it to geometry in high school, but, learned I was good at it while homeschooling my grandson. So....don't let math dictate your intelligence. I can tell by your writing and diverse need to learn about "life", you are smart.

Hey everyone I'm Lettie well dats my dog but everyone calls me dat.
I'm super cool, way cooler than pamps and hank and yes dats me 😎
Mi hobbies are horse riding, bike riding, making stuff with paracord, dog training, photography, and listening to music all day long!
I've been homescholed all my life along with my 5 siblings, my oldest sister tried out public school once but she hated it. Lettie my dog is my best irl friend, dis is herView attachment 3449898View attachment 3449899
Hi Lettie, welcome! Your dog is so cute. :)
What sort of stuff do you like to make from Paracord?

Not "getting" math has nothing to do with your intelligence. I have a masters degree in healthcare administration and same as you, had to do algebra over and over again because of ADHD. Conventional math for ADHD people is futile. We are not going to concentrate of formulas and memorize them - frankly, we kind of get it that there is no purpose to it, and our brains refuse to spend the time and patience doing it just to get though the algebra course to go on to another course that is the same. I bet you did well at geometry? Frankly, I never made it to geometry in high school, but, learned I was good at it while homeschooling my grandson. So....don't let math dictate your intelligence. I can tell by your writing and diverse need to learn about "life", you are smart.
Thank you so much, your words are so encouraging to me! <3
I did do alright at geometry! I just never figured out proofs, they made no sense to me and I wasn't sure why I was doing them.
Thank you again, most people are rarely so understanding.

Hi Lettie, welcome! Your dog is so cute. :)
What sort of stuff do you like to make from Paracord?
Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

I only make bracelets so far I was learning to make other stuff but I left my paracord on the train :(

I'll join!
I've been homeschooled my whole life along with all my siblings.
My favorite subject is Math though thats what i cry over the most. my best subject is science though thats what i scoff at. My worst subject is spelling though i've convinced myself i know perfectly well how to spell (yyyeeaaahhhh...im a very prideful person😬). And my "pass-time subject" is writing which is the best of both worlds in that i'm good at it and love doing it. Is art a subject??? idk.
I like coin collecting, playing the violin, "gaming", reading, and attempting to name my chickens. I've had chickens for about 6 years and had a cat but he's gone.

I'll join!
I've been homeschooled my whole life along with all my siblings.
My favorite subject is Math though thats what i cry over the most. my best subject is science though thats what i scoff at. My worst subject is spelling though i've convinced myself i know perfectly well how to spell (yyyeeaaahhhh...im a very prideful person😬). And my "pass-time subject" is writing which is the best of both worlds in that i'm good at it and love doing it. Is art a subject??? idk.
I like coin collecting, playing the violin, "gaming", reading, and attempting to name my chickens. I've had chickens for about 6 years and had a cat but he's gone.
Art is absolutely a subject! It's probably the one I enjoyed the most, too. What kind of things do you like to write? I used to write fanfiction, and I dabbled in fantasy and historical fiction.

Back
Top Bottom