All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
Ok! Do you like music?
Yeah, I love music! I usually don't listen to country, but I seem to have taken more of a liking to it recently. My regular genres include pop like Imagine Dragons, alternate rock and such like Three Days Grace, and Indi like Ally Kerr.
Edit, I guess I actually don't listen to Imagine Dragons much anymore, but I do like the Lumineers.

Yeah, I love music! I usually don't listen to country, but I seem to have taken more of a liking to it recently. My regular genres include pop like Imagine Dragons, alternate rock and such like Three Days Grace, and Indi like Ally Kerr.
Edit, I guess I actually don't listen to Imagine Dragons much anymore, but I do like the Lumineers.
Cool! Ever heard One thing right?

Cool! Ever heard One thing right?
I'm not sure if I have, what's their genre?
I'm listening to Cowgirls, and I like it. Which scares me because it's more in the realm of pop country than true country, and I KNOW that the people I hang out with will not be happy that I'm enjoying pop country and not real country. 😂

I'm not sure if I have, what's their genre?
Pop country, it's by Kane Brown
I'm listening to Cowgirls, and I like it. Which scares me because it's more in the realm of pop country than true country, and I KNOW that the people I hang out with will not be happy that I'm enjoying pop country and not real country. 😂
Haha, I'm more into pop country too, I only really like new country. I'm kinda picky on music 😅😅

Pop country, it's by Kane Brown
I'll look it up later!
Haha, I'm more into pop country too, I only really like new country. I'm kinda picky on music 😅😅
I will listen to aaaaalmost anything, but I am sometimes picky when trying to find the right vibes, y'know? :p

I didn't like Neon Star as much as I liked Cowgirls, but I'll keep Morgan Wallen in mind to listen to. And Kane Brown! I'll try to remember.

I'll look it up later!

I will listen to aaaaalmost anything, but I am sometimes picky when trying to find the right vibes, y'know? :p
I definitely understand 😅 like tonight I wanted to find something moody and self confident to listen to😅
I didn't like Neon Star as much as I liked Cowgirls, but I'll keep Morgan Wallen in mind to listen to. And Kane Brown! I'll try to remember.
Yay!

I definitely understand 😅 like tonight I wanted to find something moody and self confident to listen to😅

Yay!
Looked Kane up before I forgot since I had more time than I thought. :p He's a lot less country from what I can tell, I'm not as much a fan. I will keep Morgan, but Kane --> *yeet* 😅😂

Back
Top Bottom