All the Christian Homeschoolers!

As for me....I have no idea but I'm leaning towards singer or songwriter or both. Hopefully something music oriented!

For summer, I'm probably just gonna work at chick-fil-a

Not meant offensively

any teen country girl:
*wants to get married and have kids*

Me:
*men are scary, everyone is potentially dangerous, maybe I shouldn't get married, ok I'll get married but only after we've dated at least 3 years....maybe... *

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not meant offensively

any teen country girl:
*wants to get married and have kids*

Me:
*men are scary, everyone is potentially dangerous, maybe I shouldn't get married, ok I'll get married but only after we've dated at least 3 years....maybe... *

🤣🤣🤣🤣
SAME, gosh. Gotta have a few years please. XD

Poor dudes🤣
Maybe I'm just crazy but from watching both my wife and my hens, I see that motherhood is the highest thing in this world
img_2502.jpg

I was hoping to find more homeschooling parents ITT because I'm currently teaching my kids the Sermon on the Mount. I think Christ covers all of the essentials there

Maybe I'm just crazy but from watching both my wife and my hens, I see that motherhood is the highest thing in this world
View attachment 3528462
I was hoping to find more homeschooling parents ITT because I'm currently teaching my kids the Sermon on the Mount. I think Christ covers all of the essentials there
No I completely agree!

Back
Top Bottom