All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Good luck, I'm praying for you! I'm sure you will do just fine. :)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27 (NIV) 🙂 (said by Jesus)
Thank you so much!
If defently went better than last time. I ended up having to make up a bunch of stuff on the spot when i lost the measure i was on but other than that i'd say it was a success!

This evening I’m reflecting a little bit.

Tomorrow is my pastor’s last sermon before he and his family move and he pursues his M.Div.

Obviously I’m sad. I’m really, really sad. As I’ve written in previous posts, he’s done so much in my life and I’m truly grateful. I sincerely wish this wasn’t happening, but just like other hard things, I’m learning God used all of it for the good. (Romans 8:28)

I’m doing my best to pray for them and be thankful for the time we’ve had. But it’s so hard!

I’m doing my best to lean on the truth that, while spiritual leaders may come and go, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)

I found it interesting, that in Hebrews 13:7 it says, “Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.”
I will always remember him and all he’s done in my life, for all the things I’ve learned, growth (namely spiritually, but also emotionally and socially.) I will also strive to imitate his faith.

But then the verse that follows is this:
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”
I can always turn to Jesus. He is never changing.
2AF6BEBF-AB83-4436-9F2A-7A858825790F.png

Additionally, Jesus is the Chief Shepherd, over all the shepherds of His flock.

But still, this is so hard! Any suggestions or ideas or tips?

Back
Top Bottom