All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Expanding on the "sixth sense", myself, and less so my dad, get flashes of things to come. This usually results in deja vu, but it's only because we've actually seen it. I also tend to get a horrible, tense feeling like something terrible is going to happen, and sometimes a notion of what it is. It helped me keep my grandma from getting hit by a truck in a parking lot once.
Wow! The tense feeling sometimes happens to me too. That's crazy!

Expanding on the "sixth sense", myself, and less so my dad, get flashes of things to come. This usually results in deja vu, but it's only because we've actually seen it. I also tend to get a horrible, tense feeling like something terrible is going to happen, and sometimes a notion of what it is. It helped me keep my grandma from getting hit by a truck in a parking lot once.
Human intuition.

I'm homeschooled, currently taking Geometry, Spanish II, Web Design and Coding, Bible, English I, Social Studies, Physics, Home Ec, and Professional Drawing. Coding is my favorite by far. I'm a KITT (and Knight Rider in general) obsessed tech nerd, I love to draw (cars especially) and I've always been considered a bit of a tomboy. I'd rather spend the day working on my car than walking through the mall, and I learned to drive when I was like 10. I do a lot of the mechanical work on our farm. I love the woods and can't stand being in the city. I have sort of a 6th sense for danger - if someone is getting too close to me the muscles in my hands and arms tense like I'm getting ready to fight someone. It also happens if a bear or snake is nearby.
Coding is something I learned I absolutely stink at. Spelling too. I think I'm more "IT guy" than "Programmer".

I also need to learn Spanish since I live right next to Mexico (it's probably around 15 minutes more or less).

Did you say my name? I LOVE classical music.

My advice if you want more to listen to is go to a thrift store and look through the CDs.
Who are some composers you like? I like Vivaldi, Dvořak, Beethoven, and Kreisler especially but am beginning to branch out as I get familiar with classical and know more about its technicalities.

Back
Top Bottom