All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I wanted to say to you. Last night I was having a look through some of the earlier posts here and I found the Speedy story! That was the absolute best thing ever :lau
Ah yes, one of the old gold mines! Glad it's still bringing laughs. I'm afraid I haven't quite kept fully up with the nickname since I've gotten busy with my classes, but I do still try! :D

All I've made so far is top quilt blocking, for a quilt of course, and a skirt from a tablecloth. I will be making a proper dress here soon for a project. I'll have to dig out some pictures for you after a while.
Future plans are to get married and move out West with the Stranger. Lord Willing, that'll happen next Jan. Stranger will be here all summer, so I have no exceptional summer plans otherwise, except to wrap up school, and I think we'll be going on a few trips. Beyond all that, have a family, raise them in the church, and grow old. I am optimistic and pray that it's all in God's plan. 😊
Sounds good!

Ah yes, one of the old gold mines! Glad it's still bringing laughs. I'm afraid I haven't quite kept fully up with the nickname since I've gotten busy with my classes, but I do still try! :D
I just found the thread again and I'm dying all over again 😭 I NEED to read it from start to finish again!

Back
Top Bottom