All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Also, if y’all don’t mind, I would appreciate prayers for my kitty, Mandy. She’s getting spayed today, and we’re all a little on edge. She’s a sweet little cat, very healthy, and there shouldn’t be any complications, but surgery is always a risk.
Praying! It can always make you nervous when he beloved pet has to go in. Older sister is now working at a vet as a receptionist, so we hear all kinds of interesting stories. Recently, there was a cat that came in to be spayed. Opened her up... It was a neutered male...

Hi! I'm good! Our goats can be milked too but I just can't figure out how to use milk them and how to position my fingers so my Dad or my sister do instead. Do you do it yourself?
My mom and I split the chore. We watched some you tube vids. Honestly I finally got it when my mom made me at 20 below.I had no motivation but im super glad I learned😁

Hi guys, goats are milked chickens/turkeys fed and😁😁. Hows it?
I’m good, just went on a run and did my chicken chores. The house is empty cause everyone’s gone except our other cat, who’s happy his little bothersome sister is out of the house for a while :rolleyes:
Praying! It can always make you nervous when he beloved pet has to go in. Older sister is now working at a vet as a receptionist, so we hear all kinds of interesting stories. Recently, there was a cat that came in to be spayed. Opened her up... It was a neutered male...
That’s hilarious. Have you read the James Herriot books? They’re full of stories like that. We know our kitty is a female, she’s gone into heat like every other week and we can’t live like that lol.

I’m good, just went on a run and did my chicken chores. The house is empty cause everyone’s gone except our other cat, who’s happy his little bothersome sister is out of the house for a while :rolleyes:

That’s hilarious. Have you read the James Herriot books? They’re full of stories like that. We know our kitty is a female, she’s gone into heat like every other week and we can’t live like that lol.
I have not read those, no. Sounds like a funny collection though. :D

Also just for fun, here’s a photo of Mandy, the gray tabby, and Champ, the orange one. :D
IMG_4704.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom