Aloe Vera Juice - Does anyone use it regularly in the water (like ACV)

Toddrick

Songster
5 Years
Sep 28, 2014
Indiana
I was gifted an entire gallon of Aloe juice. Should I add it to water? Does anyone use this on a regular basis or for certain situations? I read that it makes chicks grow faster, so I'll probably at least add it to the chicks water. I'm considering pre-mixing Aloe and apple cider vinegar so I can make it a regular additive. If anyone else uses it, please explain why and if it has any noticeable benefit. I know it is good for skin, but I am interested in internal health.

I was gifted an entire gallon of Aloe juice. Should I add it to water? Does anyone use this on a regular basis or for certain situations? I read that it makes chicks grow faster, so I'll probably at least add it to the chicks water. I'm considering pre-mixing Aloe and apple cider vinegar so I can make it a regular additive. If anyone else uses it, please explain why and if it has any noticeable benefit. I know it is good for skin, but I am interested in internal health.
I can only speak from an human perspective and then only second hand. My mother who is 93 drinks 1 tsp of Aloe mixed with 8 oz of unfiltered Apple Juice each day to help with joint pain. She swears it works and who am I to argue with the wisdom of age. I have used it on small cuts and burns and it really does seem to help. I do know that alone it is an excellent laxative when consumed by humans.

What it will do to your chickens I have no idea but I would suggest a good deal more research before using it.

Back
Top Bottom