Am I in the Right, Or am I in the Wrong??? UPDATE Pg. 14)

Well some have wanted an update.

Amazing news..

"R" is not going to be there. SIL got mad because "R" didnt show up for some prearranged stuff. Like getting nails done and a few other before wedding things. SIL tried to contact her many times, couldnt find here. When she finally found here. Which was yesterday. SIL told "R" that she has found someone better to be in her wedding.

So I have been busy packing to go to the wedding.. She might show up. But she might not, she might be to embarassed now because she is not in the wedding.. So I just have to hope she dont show.. This is a big weight lifted off my shoulders.

I still dont have any thing to wear to the wedding though. Really wish I could buy a new outfit. I have to sew the pocket on my new looking pair of jeans It ripped along the side right after I bought them new. Caught them on something while cleaning house. But I will be the only female there not in a dress or skirt. Oh well.. I even tried on some dresses I had in the closet. Boy was that depressing.. Once I got my head and arms in. I got stuck in them and they didnt go any where after that. Had to have DH help me out of them.. We almost had to cut one off. Boy after having kids, I have gotten big..

Well I will be leaving home in about 2 hours. Still have more that needs packed.. Then I am gone for about 4 to 5 days total..

clap.gif
Yay! Thank you for the update. I am so glad everything worked out!
ya.gif

Your SIL kicked R out of the wedding because she didn't have her nails done at the specified time?
th.gif
Don't get me wrong, this simplifies your situation greatly but what is up with bridezilla?
dang.
roll.png

maybe there is more than our eyes can see. and if i coudln't get ahold of someone in my wedding party.. the poo would have hit the fan..

not that i had a wedding really.. just said our nuptials to the needed person. doen in under 15 mins LOL
smile.png
and cost me only $175 total.
smile.png

I do hope she isn't just saying that, so that you guys will show up. I hope she doesn't show up for your sake, but if she does, remember............ Keep your head up high and be proud. Just stay close to DH and everything should be fine.

This thread has more ups and downs, rights and lefts, whys and why nots than anything I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom