Am I losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yeah, one was "Ladies: post pics" or something like that, and the other was "BYC men: post pics of yourselves" I know my wording isn't exact, but that was the gist of it. They were both here like 2 minutes before momagain's first post. They were older threads that were brought back out.

Something like "submit pics of men bycers" and same with "submit pics of byc women". There was two threads. I know Redhen started one of them not sure who started the other one and I don't know which she started. I believe the men thread. Some of the female bycers posted their husbands on the men thread though.

Quote:
How can someone else remove it then?

If the OP removes their OP the thread is often lost.

Redhen started the one for men, and she doesn't know what happened, I just asked her.

Quote:
Well thats what I though cause it is a red oil based product.
gig.gif

STARTER FLUID. It was starter fluid, it just clicked in my brain. It's late, leave me alone.
tongue.png
That's too funny, I have this image of him in my head, "Hey look at me, I'm brilliant!" dumping brake fluid all over the clothes and rubbing it in real good...
gig.gif

Excuses excuses
gig.gif

Quote:
STARTER FLUID. It was starter fluid, it just clicked in my brain. It's late, leave me alone.
tongue.png
That's too funny, I have this image of him in my head, "Hey look at me, I'm brilliant!" dumping brake fluid all over the clothes and rubbing it in real good...
gig.gif

Excuses excuses
gig.gif

Now I know why he had a bucket of bleach handy
lau.gif

Quote:
tongue.png
gig.gif

Excuses excuses
gig.gif

You know what's kind of funny is I know a thing or two about cars, but I don't know jack about laundry. So I'm more embarrassed that I mixed up brake fluid and starter fluid than I am about not knowing laundry secrets.
lol.png

Quote:
Excuses excuses
gig.gif

You know what's kind of funny is I know a thing or two about cars, but I don't know jack about laundry. So I'm more embarrassed that I mixed up brake fluid and starter fluid than I am about not knowing laundry secrets.
lol.png

My husband is a certified mechanic so I know a bit too.
tongue.png

I do all the laundry though
roll.png
I use meleluca on my laundry....sol-u-mel is the best ever for stains.

Last edited:
Now I'm really curious about what happened to the thread if the mods didn't remove it. I know Redhen started the one for men pics, and I know she just added to it a short while ago, but why and how did both threads just disappear??? Very weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom