Am I losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Are you seriously going to make that accusation? Really? I haven't even seen those threads in ages and ages. Certainly don't recall anything about them except that they existed. No reason for anyone to lie and frankly, I rather resent the accusation and wasn't going to let it slide. It's an internet forum, folks. Much as we love BYC, it's hardly important enough to lie about a thread, especially some fluff thread.
roll.png
C'mon. Good grief.

Quote:
Yes! I'm telling you, I JUST POSTED on the one for women, I swear. I posted "I am so not doing this". Like just a little while ago!

AND redhen just posted "Yay, it's back!"

WOw! Weird! BYC twilight Zone...

Quote:
idunno.gif
I am going to bed though well at least to watch tv I am tired of being on the puter....good night everyone!
frow.gif

Yeah, me too. Too much weirdness for one night. I'll be curious tomorrow to see if we know what happened. If this thread disappears I'll be really freaked out. Thank God I have witnesses! Nite!
frow.gif

Yes...too much weirdness for one night! lol... wow... crazy stuff happening around here lately!
Maybe BYC got hacked or something?... that would make the most sense....

Quote:
Yeah, me too. Too much weirdness for one night. I'll be curious tomorrow to see if we know what happened. If this thread disappears I'll be really freaked out. Thank God I have witnesses! Nite!
frow.gif

Yes...too much weirdness for one night! lol... wow... crazy stuff happening around here lately!
Maybe BYC got hacked or something?... that would make the most sense....

Remember the April Fools Joke...
lol.png

yes I posted on the mens one cause someone had posted smilies of eating popcorn lol...

so I posted two pics; one of hubby/me and one of him in a hot dog eating contest lol..

Now that you have all had your conspiracy theory discussions......
roll.png

I removed all the new posts and locked the threads.

They were old irrelevant topics and the chatter on them was starting to get inappropriate.

Sorry to disappoint those looking for some lying space alien swooping down to assassinate something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom