Am i the only one? Merry Chickmas!

I get these big hcow yummy bones for my dogs, they absolutly LOVE it, and it lasts like 2 years! Since I just got 7 more chickens this year and a bunny, I'm not spending money but I'm giving them SPEICAL treats..
Bunny; Banana!
Chickens; A big place filled with potatoes (Hopefully oatmeal), apples etc.
smile.png

The cats have stockings and get new cat nip toys every Christmas.

The ducks will get peas. Not sure what I am getting the quail yet....

Well even if I don't buy them anything, they get lots of table treats after the holidays. Last Christmas I got a turkey carcass from both sides of the family after dinner, so the chickens were in hog heaven! The dogs usually get ham leftovers, and I know they can handle cooked ham bones, so what each critter gets kinda depends on what grandma cooks this year (turkey, ham, other).

My little sister who doesn't have a job yet obviously has a limited gift budget. I always "wish for" something in the $5 range, and this year I suggested some squeaky balls for Hawk. He'll kill the squeak in no time, but it really doesn't matter they still fetch. In the past she has gotten me a bag of dog treats too. Pet presents are generally inexpensive for the kids to buy

The dog has a new fuzzy squeeky toy and a bag of his favorite doggie snacks wrapped under the tree.. AND he will open them himself, once he gets an idea of whats in it, he will rip it open just like any kid. The girls have gotten and will continue to get all sorts of Christmas num nums.. they have half a loaf of cinnamon bread that didn't rise well and some brussel sprout leaves now.

Back
Top Bottom