Amarillo, Texas area - young marans pullets and roos for sale

texasbartrambaby

Songster
11 Years
Dec 3, 2008
Tulia, Texas
Hi all - culling some of my flock as I've got TOO many chickens! LOL

I have some marans pullets and roos that are almost to point of lay - they are Black Copper King stock. I would like $10 for the pullets; roos are free. There are some great roos in this pick, but some of the girls either have a touch of white on their feet or wings or too much copper for my taste. I acquired them as chicks right before he sold his flock to Ruth!

I also have some other young laying hens that I need to part with and one GORGEOUS black pure Ameracauna roo from Whitmore farms that needs to go. He's really sweet - just wanting to keep a particular marans roos around for the girls. I love the marans and have been working on my flock for a while now; deciding the direction I am wanting to take! These girls are a mixture of RIR's and EE's. There is also a golden cuckoo from Gabbard that just started laying a dark gorgeous egg. I want $7 each for these girls.

This is pickup only - I am not willing to ship. This is a great deal for someone! My kiddos are fat and sassy and gorgeous, free range and I just love them but 40 is too many for us. They are shooting eggs at us!!!
lol.png

Hello!!!!!!

I live about 45 minutes from you and will be making the trip through Tulia this Sunday. I am interested in purchasing a few BCM pullets from you
smile.png

Could you please PM me and we could possibly work something out for pickup? Can't wait to talk to you!
frow.gif

I really, really really want them to go as trios to get rid of some of these roos that I have. Trios or in a group of five maybe??? Sunday would be great for me!!

PS - I have a white ee that lays a gorgeous blue egg!!
lol.png

MARANS WANTED IN LUBBOCK REGION
Hi. I'm trying to respond to a certain posting in Tulia for marans, so give me a yell if you see this! ([email protected]) Others with birds or chicks, please contact me if you are within 350 miles or so (Dallas, Albuquerque, N.M. etc) I live on a little farm and 2would love to start a range bird setup for family use. Thanks a lot and have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom