AMAZING WYANDOTTS

Diannastarr

Crowing
7 Years
Jun 3, 2014
Bisbee AZ 85603

Bee Bee our wyandott walked right pass us & stepped over the hammer & nails wile we were rebuilding the nest boxes , she didn't care about all the noise and fuss she just wanted to lay her egg.....lol....
big_smile.png
well I guess we have raised some well adjusted wyandotts, but really thats not hard to do, they are such trusting sweet & calm birds since they were days old, they would walk up to my hand as tiny chicks and just get in my hand, wanting to be picked up ...lol.. it was cutest thing ever.
wyandotts are the most amazing ,sweet & happy birds, every morning they are such a delight and they are just sooo happy to see us, they run and play like happy little kids who fly....lol.. but never afraid , in fact they are under foot all the time & i end up stepping on their toes , as i try to walk on by...they are sooo involved with what ever we are doing and seem to inspecting everything, always very interested in any thing new. and chattering away they are always happy ,and this time they, were very interested in whats in the dish washer.....lol........lol......
big_smile.png
so sorry my camera is broken always giving the wrong date...? & has a light censor problem,
th.gif
on their way out, from the daily inspection of the kitchen
lol.png
have a good one take care Dianna
frow.gif

Last edited:
a day in the life of our little ms.Beebe, one of our 7 SLW, little ms, Beebee, in her sun dress since one of our NHR had pulled feathers out on her back , so on this day she helped to pick all the apples , Beebee is always the quality control Chicky on the job...lol...
lol.png
wink.png
after all the apples were picked, our busy little ms Beebee was heading down the back porch stairs to the hen house, and now we know why, we found Beebee laying an egg so after Beebee went out to hang with her flock, we found 2 eggs & one golf ball...lol.. the lighter brown egg is Beebees & the other egg is from one of our NHR, & about the golf ball, we forgot to take it out after they didnt need a golf ball to help teach them were to lay their eggs any longer ....lol...
big_smile.png
wink.png
. last pic Beebee & all her girls sleeping in a row, good night to our dear little ms Beebee & to all our sweet SLW girls.

take care all
frow.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom