Amer(I)cana? or EE?

If it is an Ameraucana, it will lay shades of blue, have a tail and a beard and MUFFS (fluffy on the sides of the head), and have willow feet.

Ameraucanas do not have willow feet, they are either slate (blue) or black. You got the feet thing backwards.​

ok thanks sounds like I have two with no rump and tufts and one with a rump, tail and all the extras, while eggs should be colorful when they get here the daycare kids will love it, will just have to explain how the easter bunny showed up in late sept.

Last edited:
pips&peeps :

If it is an Ameraucana, it will lay shades of blue, have a tail and a beard and MUFFS (fluffy on the sides of the head), and have willow feet.

Ameraucanas do not have willow feet, they are either slate (blue) or black. You got the feet thing backwards.​

I have been duly ticketed by the Ameraucana police. Can I do community service?​

Quote:
Ameraucanas do not have willow feet, they are either slate (blue) or black. You got the feet thing backwards.

I have been duly ticketed by the Ameraucana police. Can I do community service?

I'll let you off with a warning this time, but next time obey the law or I will come down on you like a fly on chicken poo...............
lau.gif

Quote:
For "real" Araucanas, the standard is that golden duckwing, silver duckwing, and black breasted red are supposed to have willow (green) legs. Whites should have yellow legs and blacks should have black or dark willow legs. All should have yellow skin.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom