Ameracuna Vs EE

GAAAAAAAH the whites are so beautiful. I want to find a breeder who has them so bad, that and silver too >.<

I am getting an EE from Meyer's and after reading the reviews on how many of them lay brown eggs on their site I am nervous. At least my cream legbars and Ameraucana from the breeder will lay blue eggs but if the EE doesn't lay blue eggs I hope she will at least look nice.

They have a Ameracuana page on the internet that shows breeders by state.

Do you know of a reputable breeder that will ship without ordering double digit amounts? I really don't need anymore chickens but I think my tshirt above sums it up.

Admitted Chicken addict.
1f633.png
I know another breeder who will ship hatching eggs I think. She won't ship live chicks outside of her state and only has pickup. She's also got Russian Orloffs. She lives in AZ but like I said she will only ship hatching eggs. Her birds are very beautiful though. I am on a chicken forum on Facebook with her. She's like one of my mentors for breeding and learning about APA standards on certain breeds and what to look for from breeders.

I know another breeder who will ship hatching eggs I think. She won't ship live chicks outside of her state and only has pickup. She's also got Russian Orloffs. She lives in AZ but like I said she will only ship hatching eggs. Her birds are very beautiful though. I am on a chicken forum on Facebook with her. She's like one of my mentors for breeding and learning about APA standards on certain breeds and what to look for from breeders.

Would you happen to have egg types, prices and shipping costs?

Would you happen to have egg types, prices and shipping costs?
I want to say it was $20-$25 per dozen but don't quote me on that since she posted that ad back in Feb and I can't currently find it. Might be easier for me to shoot her a message on FB and double check for you though because I don't want to give you wrong or misinformation on her prices/shipping.

So I just have to say thanks to this thread and my addiction to chickens, I am on the hunt for a local breeder. I found the breeder website and I'll be doing some homework.

I think my neighbors are going to hate us soon if they don't already.
1f631.png

I want to say it was $20-$25 per dozen but don't quote me on that since she posted that ad back in Feb and I can't currently find it. Might be easier for me to shoot her a message on FB and double check for you though because I don't want to give you wrong or misinformation on her prices/shipping.

Could you do that please? I'd be ever so grateful!! (So would my daughter)

So I just have to say thanks to this thread and my addiction to chickens, I am on the hunt for a local breeder. I found the breeder website and I'll be doing some homework.

I think my neighbors are going to hate us soon if they don't already.
1f631.png

I'm so thankful to not have to worry about that! I only have one Neighbor.. and he's a chicken lover too! Lol

Back
Top Bottom