Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

571E2FA2-489D-4AC0-8485-FD4BB1845FC3.jpeg
EE812090-6346-43B6-B3E4-721F795569A6.jpeg
437BE055-A8AC-42E2-AF23-94980D17F9F3.jpeg
F65529A6-2FDC-44AB-848E-005F1422BD6D.jpeg
I have a buff Ameracauna, a black Ameracauna and a splash Ameracauna - all purebreds and all purchased as pullets from a wonderful breeder in my home community here in Knoxville, TN. Her name is Barb and she runs Itty Bitt Farm (just search “Itty Bitty Farm” in the Facebook search bar.) I also have a beautiful Olive Egger pullet (one half Marans and one/half Ameracauna) from Barb. She’s a wonderful NPIP breeder who works hard to match the right birds with the right homes. She ships hatching eggs, chicks and pullets (under some circumstances,) and she also welcomes people visiting by appointment to select their new flock members. She breeds to the SOP but is also very focused on egg color. Here are a few of my pullets from Barb.

View attachment 1639183 View attachment 1639185 View attachment 1639186 View attachment 1639181 I have a buff Ameracauna, a black Ameracauna and a splash Ameracauna - all purebreds and all purchased as pullets from a wonderful breeder in my home community here in Knoxville, TN. Her name is Barb and she runs Itty Bitt Farm (just search “Itty Bitty Farm” in the Facebook search bar.) I also have a beautiful Olive Egger pullet (one half Marans and one/half Ameracauna) from Barb. She’s a wonderful NPIP breeder who works hard to match the right birds with the right homes. She ships hatching eggs, chicks and pullets (under some circumstances,) and she also welcomes people visiting by appointment to select their new flock members. She breeds to the SOP but is also very focused on egg color. Here are a few of my pullets from Barb.
Very nice birds!

In the first picture .... what is the breed of the one in the back of the photo?

View attachment 1639183 View attachment 1639185 View attachment 1639186 View attachment 1639181 I have a buff Ameracauna, a black Ameracauna and a splash Ameracauna - all purebreds and all purchased as pullets from a wonderful breeder in my home community here in Knoxville, TN. Her name is Barb and she runs Itty Bitt Farm (just search “Itty Bitty Farm” in the Facebook search bar.) I also have a beautiful Olive Egger pullet (one half Marans and one/half Ameracauna) from Barb. She’s a wonderful NPIP breeder who works hard to match the right birds with the right homes. She ships hatching eggs, chicks and pullets (under some circumstances,) and she also welcomes people visiting by appointment to select their new flock members. She breeds to the SOP but is also very focused on egg color. Here are a few of my pullets from Barb.

Those are beauties. Thanks for the heads up as I want to get SoP Ameracaunas here soon and TN is not too long of a drive to make (it's a long drive, but not too long for me) to pick them up direct (trying to avoid shipping) Love your girls they look wonderful

Back
Top Bottom