Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Be prepared for photo overload in a few days. I ordered them from fowl stuff. These will be my first ameraucanas and the first chicks I've ever had shipped.. I've had my heart set on silver ams for several years. I've only had EEs (silver of course!) up until now. Did I mention how excited I am? Lol!

I was so excited I couldn't stand it! And all the chick pics were killing me!!!
Can't wait to see the pics! It never gets old
1f49b.png

Be prepared for photo overload in a few days. I ordered them from fowl stuff. These will be my first ameraucanas and the first chicks I've ever had shipped.. I've had my heart set on silver ams for several years. I've only had EEs (silver of course!) up until now. Did I mention how excited I am? Lol!

Awsome! I can't wait to see the pictures!
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

I so want silvers!
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

But I already have BBS, Lavenders, working on Blue Wheatens, and maybe whites. Think I need to wait a while.

Yeah. There's so many pretty varieties! I love the BBS, BW and lavender too. I would love to have them all but I don't have room for that many. I'm already up to my eyeballs in wyandottes.

Famous last words though. I'm getting lavender ameraucana bantams too. I have some more coop building in my future...

Yeah. There's so many pretty varieties! I love the BBS, BW and lavender too. I would love to have them all but I don't have room for that many. I'm already up to my eyeballs in wyandottes.

Famous last words though. I'm getting lavender ameraucana bantams too. I have some more coop building in my future...
"Famous last words" Too true! I am pretty much maxed out and receiving 25-30 day olds in a few weeks. Lots of coop building for me too.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom