American(Buff, Blue, Lavander,etc.)goose thread! Post pics!

Pics
At this point I am leaning lavender, but could be blue. Heck could be cream lol its spoiled STILL in the house well past my 36 hour old rule. and everyone pays it loads of attention all day long.

At this point I am leaning lavender, but could be blue. Heck could be cream lol its spoiled STILL in the house well past my 36 hour old rule. and everyone pays it loads of attention all day long.
No matter what color..it's just adorable!! Are you going to keep it, or is it reserved? I am having gosling with drawls!!

~ Aspen

Our first American Gosling of the year. Such a butterball

love.gif
Congratulations!!

Our first American Gosling of the year. Such a butterball
CONGRATS! Looks like we will be there soon. 7 eggs laid within a week by our two and no one requesting hatching eggs yet, so we will be hatching them for goslings. My hatch rates aren't that great on goslings, so I may need tips from you.

**Anyone interested in goslings is welcome to order some on our website! Even the adults will be for sale after hatching season ends :)

I just got a pair of american. From a lady in Dalton (i didn't meet her, but my mom did) wthey are blue and lavender (blue girl lav boy i think she said) they are wonderful. they are pretty much terrified of me, but slowly warming up. They have claimed the old chicken coop as theirs, and when they see me, the girl walks away, and the boy comes at me with his mouth open.
lau.gif
I was afraid they would be different. but i can see them being one of my favorites. Although, i don't think that gander likes me. just a hunch lol

Back
Top Bottom