American Gamefowl

I couldn’t live with the fact of maybe passing it on to someone else’s yard. But that’s my personal opinion I’d just cull them and save the trouble even though it would suck to do but it’s life I guess.
Yeah,I tell the people who buy them what happened to them and to buy them at their own risk,but most people don't care as they want them for eating not for breeding,it happened to me because I bought from one person and that person wasn't really honest with me,so my dumb self brought them in without even quarantining the new ones.🤦‍♂️

Yeah,I tell the people who buy them what happened to them and to buy them at their own risk,but most people don't care as they want them for eating not for breeding,it happened to me because I bought from one person and that person wasn't really honest with me,so my dumb self brought them in without even quarantining the new ones.🤦‍♂️
I’ve been selective as hell when it comes to what I raise and where I bought my roosters from they were by far the healthiest chickens I’ve ever had my hands on and I plan to keep them that way but if trouble does strike there will be a cull fest lol

CCD22E21-AF91-4C26-9692-9968B62E7CA6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom