American Gamefowl

Well I ordered some Asil eggs. I think we finally sorted out the incubator problems on the incubators, the incubators we have running now are consistent and working properly. Incubator 1 is clean and ready. 2 & 3… 2 is probably done, we are hoping the Saipan, Spitzhauben and RIR hatch in 3… but power outages and problems with the original incubator those eggs were in may result in failure… we will see.
:fl Good luck on your hatch.

:fl Good luck on your hatch.
Thank you… this year’s hatching has been crazy hard. We have only a few eggs hatch… and terrible survival rate after hatch… The Rosecomb RIR chick that did hatch failed to thrive, it would not eat or drink, one Ayam never even opened it eyes, and a deformed D’Uccle all didn’t make it despite our efforts, we also had one chick bleed to death half way through the hatching process one of the D’Uccle eggs… just bizarre. However we do have 2 healthy Ayam, 1 Spitzhauben, 1 single comb RIR, 1 rose comb RIW… but the incubator issues, black outs and all mail order eggs really hurt the hatching rate for sure… so really praying 🙏🏻 we get live chicks out of incubator 3. I will probably have to order more RIR and RIW eggs.

Tired of chickens getting killed by predators I’ve lost about 30 chicks in the past week so we made a 4 hour round trip last night to get this fella hopefully he makes a good one.
29D89F41-8C71-4C2E-932F-FA627DF48A27.jpeg

Them pynree dogs trained well have great results.I known several people had them and they were impressive.However my best dogs were Blue heeler or astrailian sherpard.Best of luck .Prop Toe

Back
Top Bottom