American Idol

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by halo, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Ok y'all, what did you think of last night's performances? Who will be going tonight? I'll say it'll probably be either Megan or Anoop.

2. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    I think Megan's going home... [​IMG]

3. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Songster

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    I think Megan

4. Robin'sBrood

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Yep, me too. She's a pretty girl but her face can only take her so far - and her lack of real talent is showing now.

5. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I agree. She's better of trying to be a model or something. She is an awful singer.

Adam is still my choice, tho Danny is very very good as is Allison. The rest are pretty ordinary.

6. Robin'sBrood

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Quote:I don't know, I think she may have already ruined her chances of that with that horrible "sleeve" she put on her arm. I guess she could be a face model... or model winter garments. [​IMG]

Scott... even though I feel for him because of his blindness, honestly, he is more of a wedding singer. I don't think he'll make it to the top because he just isn't talented enough. He definitely is no Billy Joel or Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles, talent wise, that's for sure!

Anoop... good singer, would fit nicely in a cover band.

Lil... very good singer, seems very sweet, B O R I N G.

Chris.... very good singer but kind of boring.

Matt.... very good singer, too much like Justin Timberlake though.

Allison... great voice but she needs to learn to sing her words more clearly. Sometimes it's really hard to understand what she's saying, which is annoying. I can see her making it to the top 3 though.

Danny... fantastic singer, genuine, definitely top 3 material.

Adam... what can you say about Adam... ABSOLUTELY & COMPLETELY talented, totally engages his audience... if he isn't in the top 2, I'll faint.

7. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Adam can be a true star (if he isnt already)...incredible voice and range, absolutely to die for looks, gives mesmerizing performances. And seems to have some true humility and good character.

Yes, Im smitten.

8. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I think Adam and Danny will be the final two.

But, Adam is in a league all his own. I have no idea why he thought he needed AI.

I hope they do an Elvis week. Adam looks like the reincarnation...... He even had bell bottoms on last night.

Did someone save some of the King's swimmers??? [​IMG]

9. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    I missed it. But I'm picking Adam and Danny.

10. Robin'sBrood

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Was anyone surprised... other than by that completely WEIRD arm flapping, doo doo bird call thingy (what was up with that? [​IMG] )... by who went home tonight? Didn't think so.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: