American Paint Silkie Cockerel

CrestedHorizonPoultry

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
Missouri
Here is an American Paint Silkie cockerel that needs a new home. He is a nice cockerel with full feathered correct feet, dark skin, dark eyes, blue ears and wings could be a little tighter. He came from a NB Paint cock and my best show black hen.

I have 4 black cockerels up on featherauction.com for sale as well. Check them out too.

Shipping is hard and stressful on the birds. I make every effort to ensure that our birds are happy and in excellent health condition. Once birds leave our property I'm not responsible for their well being. I do not replace birds or refund money for birds lost by the post office or due to stress. The week prior to shipping I will prepare the birds for their trip by providing additional electrolytes in their water. Birds are shipped in approved USPS bio-filtered Horizon boxes and are provided fruits and greens for their trip. They will also be clean, trimmed, and bug free. I will also provide a tracking slip. Shipping will be an additional $70 and that includes a new box, due with payment. Payment due at end of auction.

Payment by Paypal ([email protected]) with in 24 hours of auction end or by agreed Postal Money Order.

Can also pick up on Oct. 22 at the Sedelia, Missouri show.

www.crestedhorizonpoultry.com

Thanks
smile.png

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom