American serama thread!

yup best not to breed other kind of chickens into seramas cause then they are no longer seramas and this will also make a bunch of more cull birds..

Last edited:
yup best not to breed other kind of chickens into seramas cause then they are no longer seramas and this will also make a bunch of more cull birds..
I understand..its like breeding dogs why do it unless you are in it to make the breeds better etc. not just make mutts that end up in the shelters. I was a staff member at a shelter and worked in the surrender area so I know all to well.

I understand..its like breeding dogs why do it unless you are in it to make the breeds better etc. not just make mutts that end up in the shelters. I was a staff member at a shelter and worked in the surrender area so I know all to well.
Looks like you have some nice birds to start with. They look stressed maybe some electrolytes for a day or so. Love the orange barred, we dont have any of thiose in hawaii.

I'm gonna try uploading from my email pics of the quail color serama Project....
wink.png
I will be back ...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom