American serama thread!

My Family enjoying the seramas it's a Great thing... Our little breeding pens and How we breed some of our finest show birds... A little insight of one of our breeding pens..

Last edited:
Even a big cull hen which is not use for breeding can baby sit and watch chicks until they are old enough to be on their own...

Welcome to the Jungle and if your wondering where this is. We are here in Socal Los Angeles .

how cute she thinks their hers...

The passed three year we been breeding these little chicken . I have found out they are some of the sweetest chicken/ Pet anyone can ask for that is why we love all of our seramas very much ..

They are let out daily for hours and hours to enjoy them self this is what chickens are for free..

For some reason they like to pick at my mom's mints and eat everything lol .. If she ever see these pics I'm done for lol ....
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
We keep are of our birds in the shade away for too much sun light cause we grow fruit trees everywhere . It's best for right now since temps can go in the 90s or 100s so Having so many trees around the yard to keep things cool is a blessing , For this time of the year....

Love your Seramas LA! It is nice seeing them out and about being a chicken.

I have 5 Serama eggs under a broody, hopefully I have Serama chicks running around on the 4th. DH told me I could order more tonight.
wee.gif

I wish I could pry the money out of his hands to buy some birds from you, but sadly he has a death grip on that wallet lol... So I will make due with eggs.

Love your Seramas LA! It is nice seeing them out and about being a chicken.

I have 5 Serama eggs under a broody, hopefully I have Serama chicks running around on the 4th. DH told me I could order more tonight.
wee.gif

I wish I could pry the money out of his hands to buy some birds from you, but sadly he has a death grip on that wallet lol... So I will make due with eggs.

Thank you we have a few things in mind first is our pet must be happy , Give them what they need and want each day . Try to better the breed in anyway we can . Type over everything Seramas is not a seramas with out the type . lastly just have fun with them . I build my cages on the gound that is the way it will stay . They can dig and scratch around all day long that is why they dont get board and pick each other feathers out . I only do one on one breeding that is the only way you will find out who came from who... I select the best and get ready for the next generation of breeders in my stock ..I have been very Happy with this year stock . My mind is in one place always trying to out do the following year .. Will share more pics soon ...
old.gif
caf.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom