American serama thread!

kukupecpec

Songster
7 Years
Aug 24, 2012
Tucson AZ
Alright! 5 babies out and 1 to go!
of the 6 only two are silkie X serama - but I've got two more due in a week and 6 more due in 2 and 3 weeks.

These are funny little guys!

First Pip

First up we have the yellow Silkie X Serama
Orange skin, a little color in the beak, and an extra toe! I think the brown on her fuzz is just a little blood, not actual color.

Next up is the silver Silkie x Serama
Much lighter skin than purebred silkie chicks, but still definitely black - with a matching black face - and extra toes

And the whole gang! 2 crosses, 1 yellow serama, 1 black serama, and a brown serama. The crosses are just SLIGHTLY bigger than the serama

And my very favorite picture of them ALL
"Put . Me . Down."

Last edited:

bantambury

life does go on.
6 Years
Sep 3, 2013
North Carolina
Alright! 5 babies out and 1 to go!
of the 6 only two are silkie X serama - but I've got two more due in a week and 6 more due in 2 and 3 weeks.

These are funny little guys!

First Pip

First up we have the yellow Silkie X Serama
Orange skin, a little color in the beak, and an extra toe! I think the brown on her fuzz is just a little blood, not actual color.

Next up is the silver Silkie x Serama
Much lighter skin than purebred silkie chicks, but still definitely black - with a matching black face - and extra toes

And the whole gang! 2 crosses, 1 yellow serama, 1 black serama, and a brown serama. The crosses are just SLIGHTLY bigger than the serama

And my very favorite picture of them ALL
"Put . Me . Down."

LOVE the last pic! enter it for the captions contest!

KilnChick

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 22, 2013
Kiln, Ms
Alright! 5 babies out and 1 to go! of the 6 only two are silkie X serama - but I've got two more due in a week and 6 more due in 2 and 3 weeks. These are funny little guys! First Pip First up we have the yellow Silkie X Serama Orange skin, a little color in the beak, and an extra toe! I think the brown on her fuzz is just a little blood, not actual color. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR][COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Next up is the silver Silkie x Serama Much lighter skin than purebred silkie chicks, but still definitely black - with a matching black face - and extra toes [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] And the whole gang! 2 crosses, 1 yellow serama, 1 black serama, and a brown serama. The crosses are just SLIGHTLY bigger than the serama [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] And my very favorite picture of them ALL "Put . Me . Down."
You're so lucky! I want some silkies!! And frizzles.

Ok_Junebug

Songster
10 Years
Dec 5, 2009
Moore, Ok.
One of my 5 month old pullets.
She is not standing straight up but I think she will once she is used to the carpet.

thumbsup.gif
Go, Anna!

Top Bottom