American serama thread!

I've had serama hatch from day 19 to day 22 so be prepared for early arrivals. Most of mine hatch on day:thumbsup 19 and 20.

Yes, I'm prepared. My last ones hatched mostly on day 20. This is my first broody serama though, so I'll be more curious about when hers will hatch. I've seen big broody poop piles each day, and seen her off the nest briefly most mornings, but she has been very dedicated in the cold weather we have had.

Here are some chicks from my latest hatch! Only got 2 boys! Anyways here they are! They seem like typical brothers! Always trying to prove that they are better than the other! They remind me a lot of their parents!
So cute! Was going to say I like the chocolatey one better, but I'm not so sure. They are both just darling!

I've got these three beauties along with an additional black pullet coming to me!
They're 5 months old and I paid dearly for them. This will be my first time with Seramas. :]

I have a pip! :ya

Possibly 2 or 3, but 1 definite. Can't get a good angle to see, but I think I see 2 more.

Cute chicks @bullets I really like that middle girl. Good luck with them!

Just now got "talked" into buying a beautiful serama pair of chicks because they were BEYOND cute! But I know nothing at all about tiny chickens, I wish I could keep them inside my house but I have 2 lapcats that put EVERYTHING in their mouth, so I had nightmares of my new babies being eaten, so I locked the cats out of the bedroom this morning and snuggled with the cuties. I have a typical chick brooding setup but I have no idea what kind of needs they'll have when they outgrow that, and it's below freezing outside until March at least, any suggestions? Or advice? I am a happy new Serama convert!
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom