American serama thread!

Quote:
Crele is technically a barred/cuckoo BB Red. So you'll need both barred and BB Red. To my knowledge, there aren't any (or at least not many) BB Red colored Serama. You could use wheaten though it might dilute it too much.

Y'all sure get chatty over here
smile.png

Quote:
Crele is technically a barred/cuckoo BB Red. So you'll need both barred and BB Red. To my knowledge, there aren't any (or at least not many) BB Red colored Serama. You could use wheaten though it might dilute it too much.

Thanks for the info. I've been doing as much reading as I can about it, but there are some disagreements on the subject. What you say is pretty much what I am concluding. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to find what I need to start my project, but then I am patient and realize it will take time to get the type and color quality that I am hoping for. I'd rather wait to get the right ones to start than try to start with something inferior and possibly never get where I want to be with the project.

I just think the crele pattern and the intermediate crele patterns are some of the prettiest out there!

Maybe something like this and a barred
80140_dscn7697.jpg
maybe more of a red ?
idunno.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Well here is one thing I am absolutely sure of....

I know FOR A FACT....

I am absolutely positive....

....that I know absolutely NOTHING!!!!! of seramas other then they are adorable and I want more. I want to know the perfection and I KNOW I want to start raising/breeding/showing.
barnie.gif
he.gif
celebrate.gif

so much to learn.

Quote:
I have a question regarding the small space for the seramas. I know they are a little bird and do well in small areas....but don't they need a run of some sort? I have often wondered this.

Oh, and btw...beautiful job. I wish you were not so far away, I would have you build me some little coops for the seramas I want to get.

Back
Top Bottom