American serama thread!

I'll just throw this out there . i am looking for a SQ soild black serama cock bird . if you have one for sale or know where there is one let me know send me an email or pm me send info and a pic of the bird for sale . starting a new project and i need a soild black no leakege of red please . thank for your help and your time .
thumbsup.gif
i've tryed jerry and kate and grady and few others with no luck . HELP !

Well I am going through my pens once again and going to be letting some of my birds go at the show, I thikn I have 6 cockerels to sell and possibly 8 pullets, well two of the pullets are spoken for and being brought for delivery!! I also have a WHITE as snow serama pullet around 7 months old and 11.3 0z I will have to get photos of the birds and post them here. I guess shipping time of the year is here I will take photos this evening or tomorrow if any one is interested just let me know!!

the whites mine along with the other two pullets cara ! dang i'm going to have to empty the bank to come down there . you guys are killing me with these birds you know i can't say no i guess i will rent a van for the trip . lol
Quote:

Last edited:
so today i am having my first broody hatch..... FUGLY has done it 3rd time is a charm and weather has been better she is officially a serrogate mama....4 dark chocolate chicks are pipping and zipping....yahoo

Back
Top Bottom