1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    I'll just throw this out there . i am looking for a SQ soild black serama cock bird . if you have one for sale or know where there is one let me know send me an email or pm me send info and a pic of the bird for sale . starting a new project and i need a soild black no leakege of red please . thank for your help and your time . [​IMG] i've tryed jerry and kate and grady and few others with no luck . HELP !

2. SunValleySeramas

SunValleySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2010
    ramona, california
    Way to go big B!!! I cant wait to see you at the show!! it is going to be lots of fun!!
    ~Cara

3. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    I'm for sure gettin amp up for this show i can wait to see all my friends and the birds and just have a good time showing the birds .
    Quote:

4. SunValleySeramas

Dec 26, 2010
    ramona, california
    Well I am going through my pens once again and going to be letting some of my birds go at the show, I thikn I have 6 cockerels to sell and possibly 8 pullets, well two of the pullets are spoken for and being brought for delivery!! I also have a WHITE as snow serama pullet around 7 months old and 11.3 0z I will have to get photos of the birds and post them here. I guess shipping time of the year is here I will take photos this evening or tomorrow if any one is interested just let me know!!

5. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    the whites mine along with the other two pullets cara ! dang i'm going to have to empty the bank to come down there . you guys are killing me with these birds you know i can't say no i guess i will rent a van for the trip . lol
    Quote:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  6. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    so today i am having my first broody hatch..... FUGLY has done it 3rd time is a charm and weather has been better she is officially a serrogate mama....4 dark chocolate chicks are pipping and zipping....yahoo

7. SunValleySeramas

Dec 26, 2010
    ramona, california
    Ray you have serama issues!!! We have one month untill the show!! lets see what happens!!

8. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    My issue is i don't have enough seramas cara ! lol [​IMG]
    Quote:

9. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    A box of dark chocolates for bill ! very cool my friend . your just a hatching machine now ! congrats.
    Quote:

10. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    PMed you !
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by