love.gif
It's so stinking cute!!! All of your birds are beautiful
smile.png
Aren't they like little jewels, and you get to see them everyday
smile.png

Quote:
Yay!!! So glad you are here too, love your pictures, they are so fun
smile.png
and beautiful too ... still trying to figure out how you keep your windowsill poop free for your photos though!

lol.png
roll of toilet paper always nearby

And thank you
big_smile.png

LOL I can just see you chasing them with TP

Quote:
His colors are really interesting. I've never seen any others like him! I ordered a Serama Colours book that should be here soon. If I see a pic like him, I'll let you know what he's called!

I would appreciate it! I've never seen one like him on any website ... the hen behind him is almost the same color, but more pastel looking ... even her wattles and comb are not the bright red of the others, kind of a pastel pink / red. Her neck feathers are light blue and tan, with some dark brown, then her tail is pale blue, with a cream body with some light tan and light blue in her wings. I got her thinking maybe they will breed true, but who knows!

OMG i want one like this...

80140_dscn5241.jpg

did you get him from kate...? i remember seeing one like that at her house... i wanted him, but i didn't have room for him at the time... it was a female patterned mille fleur... it really didn't make sense to me... like, a rooster shouldn't have those colors like that... amazing...

Quote:
he looks like either an incomplete silver quail or a silver lakenvelder...

the cream colored wing really throws me off... makes me think he has a dilute of some sort in his make up... but what would have red wings and white quail style body...? hmm... very interesting birdie...

Back
Top Bottom