American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

  1. Memphisjourney2seramas

    Memphisjourney2seramas Songster

    1,114
    23
    121
    May 19, 2011
    welcome back susan. I thought i was going to die. glad you found the thread. I hope some of the other friendly faces find us too!
     
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
    drumstick diva likes this.
  2. nurseshelly

    nurseshelly Songster

    1,333
    43
    179
    Feb 24, 2011
    Gilbert AZ
    Quote:Such a cutie! [​IMG] sending girl vibes your way.......... [​IMG]

    Thanks!!!! I really hope so!!!! I had to hatch a LOT of eggs to finally get a Silkie Serama ... better be a girl!!!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  3. nurseshelly

    nurseshelly Songster

    1,333
    43
    179
    Feb 24, 2011
    Gilbert AZ
    Quote:Maybe we should PM some of them to let them know where we are!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  4. froggiesheins

    froggiesheins Crowing

    6,024
    302
    326
    Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Quote:Maybe we should PM some of them to let them know where we are!

    earlier today i pmed4 people, but time to do more....[​IMG] i'm typing one handed, my momma&baby serama are sitting on my left arm......[​IMG]
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  5. froggiesheins

    froggiesheins Crowing

    6,024
    302
    326
    Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Quote:welcome back to you too! [​IMG]
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  6. gumbii

    gumbii Songster

    2,093
    10
    161
    Oct 7, 2010
    bell gardens, ca
    Quote:aw man Gumbii yer a scream.......fall asleep of laziness.....[​IMG] [​IMG]

    omg girlfriend...

    i just woke up right now... jas;klfj;sadjfs;kldjf;saklfjklasdjf;sa

    i'm so mad at myself... i was supposed to take pictures of all of my chicks today... but i went to my room made a phone call and knocked out... great... i was also gonna look at all my chicks... ALL OF THEM, and figure out which ones are going to be hold backs or not... i hope i get some time tomorrow...


    anyways...


    my serama chicks are hilarious... they don't act like the OEGB or shamo chicks... they're more mellow and friendly... all the other chicks i have in my brooder are all curious, crazy and evil...


    LOL...
     
  7. froggiesheins

    froggiesheins Crowing

    6,024
    302
    326
    Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Quote:aw man Gumbii yer a scream.......fall asleep of laziness.....[​IMG] [​IMG]

    omg girlfriend...

    i just woke up right now... jas;klfj;sadjfs;kldjf;saklfjklasdjf;sa

    i'm so mad at myself... i was supposed to take pictures of all of my chicks today... but i went to my room made a phone call and knocked out... great... i was also gonna look at all my chicks... ALL OF THEM, and figure out which ones are going to be hold backs or not... i hope i get some time tomorrow...


    anyways...


    my serama chicks are hilarious... they don't act like the OEGB or shamo chicks... they're more mellow and friendly... all the other chicks i have in my brooder are all curious, crazy and evil...

    Good morning Gumbii! I got a momma&baby serama on my tummy snoozing right now! LOVE IT!
    I am a patient person, I can wait till tomorrow for those pics.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    LOL...
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  8. SunnyCalifornia

    SunnyCalifornia Songster

    2,505
    35
    174
    Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Quote:OMG, the perspective on that picture is awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  9. nurseshelly

    nurseshelly Songster

    1,333
    43
    179
    Feb 24, 2011
    Gilbert AZ
    Quote:OMG, the perspective on that picture is awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!

    Thanks!!!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  10. ZooMummzy

    ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

    5,392
    25
    261
    Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    [​IMG] My inbox was filled with PMs to come to this thread....thank you, thank you, thank you! [​IMG] I was missing everyone and all the photos and stories of our Seramas!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: