American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

  1. bigb-71

    bigb-71 Songster

    1,761
    14
    143
    Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    [​IMG] Just thought i'd say hi to everyone and welcome back! to all. and share a pic of my mane man "JHA" enjoy
     
    drumstick diva and acosta rene like this.
  2. nurseshelly

    nurseshelly Songster

    1,333
    43
    179
    Feb 24, 2011
    Gilbert AZ
    Quote:Yay!!! So glad you are here too, love your pictures, they are so fun [​IMG] and beautiful too ... still trying to figure out how you keep your windowsill poop free for your photos though!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  3. nurseshelly

    nurseshelly Songster

    1,333
    43
    179
    Feb 24, 2011
    Gilbert AZ
    Quote:Neat colors ... is he blue laced? He's really beautiful!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  4. gumbii

    gumbii Songster

    2,093
    10
    161
    Oct 7, 2010
    bell gardens, ca
    Quote:fixed...

    they'll never know...
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  5. bigb-71

    bigb-71 Songster

    1,761
    14
    143
    Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    laced cocopop . is what they called him when i got him from the breeder .
    Quote:Neat colors ... is he blue laced? He's really beautiful!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  6. nurseshelly

    nurseshelly Songster

    1,333
    43
    179
    Feb 24, 2011
    Gilbert AZ
    Quote:Neat colors ... is he blue laced? He's really beautiful!


    Oh, I guess what I was asking is the lacing blue ... or is it tan? I thought he was probably a cocopop ... but I can't tell what color the lacing is. His brown is really gorgeous, nice and deep and shiny. The only chicken I have that is laced is my SLW ... so not at all the same. Hmmm a reason to find another Serama ... I need a laced one too!
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  7. bigb-71

    bigb-71 Songster

    1,761
    14
    143
    Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Here i'll share a little more with ya all ! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . give everyone a little something to look at on this new thred enjoy them. i know i do!
     
  8. bigb-71

    bigb-71 Songster

    1,761
    14
    143
    Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    its tan . and yes i love the laced look !
    Quote:
    Oh, I guess what I was asking is the lacing blue ... or is it tan? I thought he was probably a cocopop ... but I can't tell what color the lacing is. His brown is really gorgeous, nice and deep and shiny. The only chicken I have that is laced is my SLW ... so not at all the same. Hmmm a reason to find another Serama ... I need a laced one too!
     
  9. nurseshelly

    nurseshelly Songster

    1,333
    43
    179
    Feb 24, 2011
    Gilbert AZ
    Here is Elvis ... he is still maturing and getting his adult tail feathers in. Does anyone know what color he is??? I know there are blue and wheaten colors in there ... but the pattern is more like a sussex. It's amazing because this picture was at the beginning of the month and he has changed so much just since then - looking more mature.
    [​IMG]

    In this one he is not standing as well ... but you can see the tan better. In the first picture it got washed out. Also, you can see his juvie tail feathers that need to molt out better [​IMG] You can see his blue better in this one too. In pictures he looks more black than blue, but in person, he's more blue.
    [​IMG]
     
    drumstick diva likes this.
  10. ZooMummzy

    ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

    5,392
    25
    261
    Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:Yay!!! So glad you are here too, love your pictures, they are so fun [​IMG] and beautiful too ... still trying to figure out how you keep your windowsill poop free for your photos though!

    [​IMG] roll of toilet paper always nearby

    And thank you [​IMG]
     
    drumstick diva likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: