American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Whats going on my friend how have you been ? hope you and all the birds are doing good .
    Quote:

2. YB192004

YB192004 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
    Quote:LOL....come on Morgan, you can do better then that when you have bazillions!!!! I would of get me a few acers of land to built me a mansion and my seramas a mansion in the back where I can house 2500 varieties of seramas for my personal enjoyment. [​IMG] Unlike what I have right now is a 6500 sqft lot with half a covered patio full of serama cages. [​IMG] Speaking of lottery, I just bought a 5 dollars ticket on my way home..[​IMG] [​IMG] I am praying!!!!!

Here are some pics of my cages;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. YB192004

YB192004 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
    The shows schedule is going to be hectic next yr Ray, Semi-National in Feb, Northern Cal in Mar and CC in April. I don't think I can make it to all, most likely I will stick with the Semi-National and N. Cal to help promote the serama in the west coast. Are you guys going to all????

Quote:X2......they look like they have some wheaten in them.

How are your family & birds doing????? It was a pleasure to meet your whole family Ray, I hope your wife & daughter had fun at the show as much as you, me and your son (Andrew).

Welcome to the serama world Whitney & Morgan!!!!!! I am Joey, my addiction to serama started 3 yrs ago and unable to recover regardless to all the rehab I have been to. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. bobbyc1970

bobbyc1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Hi been keeping busy. Hope you doing good bro. Been wondering about you?
    Quote:

5. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Always amazed by your set up Joey. Amazing [​IMG]

6. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    ya we are trying to go to all of them and theres one more in jan in stockton so jan , feb ,and march then if i can the CC
    Quote:

7. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    doing good bro and all the birds are good got a few new ones i'll post pic soon . just getting ready for winter !
    Quote:

8. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Thats awesome. Yeah me too. had a couple cold days to remind me. so have been getting everybody ready for winter. Got some new ones here too. My cocoapops are really coming along. Cant wait [​IMG] And my barred is a breeding machine [​IMG]

9. TownhouseSeramas

TownhouseSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    Quote:X2......they look like they have some wheaten in them.

How are your family & birds doing????? It was a pleasure to meet your whole family Ray, I hope your wife & daughter had fun at the show as much as you, me and your son (Andrew).

Welcome to the serama world Whitney & Morgan!!!!!! I am Joey, my addiction to serama started 3 yrs ago and unable to recover regardless to all the rehab I have been to. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm with you there. But first I'd buy a new house with a lot of land a barn and I'd build my self I nice big coop, and I'd buy a crap load of Juliette's birds, when she put them up for auction. lol On top of many other things.

10. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

4cats3kids1hubby2many Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Quote:LOL....come on Morgan, you can do better then that when you have bazillions!!!! I would of get me a few acers of land to built me a mansion and my seramas a mansion in the back where I can house 2500 varieties of seramas for my personal enjoyment. [​IMG] Unlike what I have right now is a 6500 sqft lot with half a covered patio full of serama cages. [​IMG] Speaking of lottery, I just bought a 5 dollars ticket on my way home..[​IMG] [​IMG] I am praying!!!!!

Here are some pics of my cages;
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/34472_jp3_007.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/34472_jp5_012.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/34472_jp5_013.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/34472_jp5_010.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/34472_jp5_016.jpg

Okay, beautiful birds.....but I am intrigued by the pens. I was really "eye-balling" your feeders and waterers. I use 5 gallon buckets for feeders. obviously this is a bit tall for the Seramas. Love the waterers and feeder. I know...I am easily entertained aren't I? My seramas are in the "big coop" with a special pen that is built under the poop boards. Does that make sense? Nice and clean and warm big building...big space for them...they also have a huge run and part of it is covered with a roof (6 x 8 ft)....I don't think they came out of the coop today? I took and moved their food and water inside.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by