American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    that he does frog but we are'nt takeing about that . ill get you a pic of him rideing the hog lol [​IMG]
    Quote:

2. seramagirl

seramagirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 9, 2010
    graham,washington
    you can really see the difference in them nice to know. BY THE WAY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

3. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    ahhhh- the malaysians are 'poofier'!

these are mine from june- as pet quality, but still, i adore their fluffy butts! June is a fantastic enabler

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    no picture.......[​IMG] [​IMG] I do kow what it feels like to have a gremlin in yer hair rummmaging around [it feels GREAT!]
    DH is a wise man! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:
    I took some photos of Bumble on my shoulder. One of them she is dozing off, eyes closed. It is so cute. I took them with my phone and I can't seem to load them onto BYC..bummer. Needless to say...she is cute and cuddly. DH sees no difference from having a parakeet, or cockatiel...or a chicken. His birds used to always be free in his house...so he is totally "in" with the whole house chicken idea. I will keep you updated. [​IMG]

5. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    OH we aren't????? [​IMG] WOW you got him to ride a hog??? I didn't know you had pigs at your place too?????

Quote:

6. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Those three are for sure PETTING quality to me..... YUMMIE!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

7. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    He ride's on the tank of my harley for real i have to get you a pic so you can see for your self . still trying to find a leather jacket that small lol [​IMG]
    Quote:

8. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    WOW, you really do???? man that is SO cool Ray!! Jacket / leather / you have come to the right place Ray........It just so happens I know of someone that works with leather and creates the mundane to the unusual [ME]. does he have a helmet?? Thats the law ya know.......[​IMG] I am waiting for this picture................................[​IMG]

Quote:

9. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    I'll work on that for you i don't have one on the computer yet and its been kind of cold for him to ride with no helmet or jacket the next nice day i will get you a pic of him rideing with me people get a kick out of it ! [​IMG]
    Quote:

10. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Ray, how does he hold on? I am curious???? Well if its too cold, he needs a jacket is all.....I can fix that up for him....fringe too??

CurlySue is sitting on my lap right now and she is SO happy.....I gave her another baby oil rub last night and it makes a big difference. She has loads of feathers coming in right now...I hope maybe the baby oil will help keep the feathers from breaking so fast...[​IMG]

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by