American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bluebird

bluebird Chicken Obsessed

Feb 4, 2008
    Earth
    My Coop
    Quote:
    Well she's funny cute and yup...for sure she needs a sweater Mom!

2. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    I think you should make her a feather jacket froggie ! lol [​IMG]
    Quote:
    Well she's funny cute and yup...for sure she needs a sweater Mom!

3. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    I'm gonna make her a Dracula outfit so she looks even more scarey and makes all the other gremlins want to run for their lives...[​IMG]
    On a serious note: [sometimes I actually do that].....she has enough energy to power a dozen birdies and since I have been "basting" her wil baby oil, she sheds enuf skin everyday for that many too. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:Well she's funny cute and yup...for sure she needs a sweater Mom!

4. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Well, I think is tail is right purty! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

5. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Thats why she went to you you have done her right froggie and she thanks you for it [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quote:

6. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    OH MAN Chali, poor little Gordon! I am glad that Cara was able to help you out to stop the bleeding.......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and that he is doing OK. I hope Gordons pride won't be hurt from the missing toenail. Do they grow back??? [​IMG]
    Good momma Chali [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] You get a 3 BAK-BAK salute....

Quote:

7. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    OOOHHHH>>>>> FUZZY-BUTTS!!!! I just love them and look at all those yellow legs! SO cute...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

8. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Why thank you Ray-man........I spend waay too much time everyday holding her and pulling off dead skin......basically to get the accumulations off from around the feather shafts.....and stimulating her skin. Whether it will help or not I don't know, but gotta try right? [​IMG] OH BOY, the sniper birdies are back behind me waiting to make their attack on my shoulders........[​IMG]

Quote:

9. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    We need some help from the BYCer's out here . I am part of the Golden State Serama Council and we have been ask to help with a show in Fresno Ca in feb they are wanting at least 25 Exhibitors and at least 66 birds to make this show happen . well so far we only have 4 exhibitors and 30 birds [​IMG] so i need all of you that can to contact GSSC at www. GSserama.com or Kate at [email protected] or my self at [email protected] and let us know you will be there and about how many birds you would bring please help us make this happen we need more serama shows around nor cal and so cal so lets all grt toghter and help make this happen and promote the breed [​IMG] so lets rally the troop's and get this show going ! [​IMG] thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to see you at the show ! [​IMG] this would all take place at the 2012 Greater Califorina Show Fresno County Fair Grounds on sat feb 18th 2012 we are trying for a TT for the seramas but we need all of you ! to make this happen ! [​IMG] please

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  10. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    GO GO GO RAY-man! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by