American serama thread!

hi does any one have seramas in northern ill or southern Wisconsin for sale im in need for some roosters and maybe a few hens ??? let me know looking for size b or c may be trade some last years birds for some of last years birds just need some new blood all the ones i have hatched are brother and sisters !!!
thanks john w

Last edited:
Quote: It would be way cool to have little bitty turkeys!
big_smile.png

Just thinking of tiny turkeys reminds me of that commercial of that russion guy with the pet mini giraffe! Lol I can only think of slaughtering chickens that I accepted their fate when they are baby's. It would be heartbreaking to take the lfe of a chick you are attached too. Has anyone here eaten serama? :/:p:D

Last edited:
Only got 1 pip from my Serama's from BHep... I put 8 into lockdown. Nothing from the others. If the one that pipped hatches tonight/tomorrow morning it'll be right on time. Still nothing from the others.

Just thinking of tiny turkeys reminds me of that commercial of that russion guy with the pet mini giraffe! Lol I can only think of slaughtering chickens that I accepted their fate when they are baby's. It would be heartbreaking to take the lfe of a chick you are attached too. Has anyone here eaten serama?
hmm.png
tongue.png
:D
Nope.. cause then I would have to explain to these two what happened to their favorite chickens.

These are my 2 favorite hens, and my son and nephew think they hung the moon.

(Yeah don't pay attention to the background... it is a work in progress lol)

Back
Top Bottom