American serama thread!

Pretty Girl hatched 8 eggs on Nov. 8th, 2013.

I'm excited to see what they look like when they feather out. She's never had brown chicks before.

Nov. 8th:

Nov. 8th:

Nov. 9th:

Nov. 15th:
My 2 favorites.

There will be plenty. You'll have a great time!
clap.gif
I can't wait. There will be loads of birds there to gawk at. I am hoping to find a nice Blue Cochin hen since the Cochin Eastern Nationals are happening. And I hope to see some Serama breeders to check out some birds as well.

Where is the show in Dalton? That's not to far from us. Might be fun to go to a show since I've never been to one.

One of two of the supposed males from a batch of 6, oldest of the group which would be just about a month and couple days. More pictures of the whole family probably tomorrow. Sorry for the child in the background hahahaha, that would be my little brother!

Thanks for the info Lunar. I am really hoping that I will be able to go. I was wondering just what the link for info might be or what are the reqirements are to have an entry. I would love to know from some of you how you go about deciding what to show and preparations are handy tips. Thanks for info or links.

Back
Top Bottom