American serama thread!

My Seramas hatched out some babies a couple of weeks ago. The dad is frizzled and the moms are smooth. Out of five chicks, there is one frizzle. I don't know how to sex the chicks, so if anyone has any tips I'm open to them, LOL. This was an unplanned hatching- I had been out of town. When I returned, I saw little fuzzballs running around. It was very hot, and one of the chicks didn't make it. I put the remaining five indoors in a brooder, where they've now bonded with me. Anyway, I just wanted to share this photo with you and to get advice on how to determine gender of these little guys. Thanks.
Hard to tell EXCEPT for the one at the bottom of the pic...that ones comb is suggestive of boy..once the reach 4 weeks, post again some nice head shots and we will be able to tell ya! :thumbsup

A few days ago the cage I got for my seramas arrived! :)

They seem very happy now that they have more space to run around in when I'm not home.

We just received our first order of eggs from Jerry Schexnayder yesterday. We are so thrilled the eggs are going in as we speak. Its going to be a long 3 weeks I can tell lol

Look out WESTERN CANADA SERAMA COUNCIL HAS ARRIVED!!!

wcscna.ca (coming soon)

i am getting a pr. of seramas in the mail one is silver and one gold columbian . i cant find a picture of this. does anyone have this color? i am also getting 6 eggs. the breeder says not to expect much luck with them. they are being shipped from the same state. any tips?

Hi all. I'm in Orlando Florida area and I'm looking for a serama or two. I had a wonderful chick penelope, but she is a roo! :-( I already have a roo and can't keep two. Any help would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom