American serama thread!

Ok I got it guys! I have some -2 week old chicks. This question is for people who show tabletop, or people who have trained table top birds. 

What age do you guys start training the chicks? And how?

I start when they are 4 weeks and I just let them get used to the table first and walk on it without trying to pose them

cool thanks!
I am posing my Rooster, he enjoys the attention. I am adding 8 more pairs to my flock. My rooster feeds the hen, I am so attached to these birds. I raised bantams Japanese but I am now in love with my Serama's my Komondor pictured below is also, way to funny she runs the other rooster off every time he gets close to us.

Thank you for adding this thread I am so excited about my new flock. Can anyone tell me if Haskell County Oklahoma? My oldest grandson would like to join and start showing the Serama's.

I just hatched the smallest Serama chicks I've ever seen. They are from a new pen I set up with mostly silkied that I hatched a few months ago. They just started laying and I incubated three eggs. One died right before hatching, but two hatched perfectly and seem very healthy.
The picture shows them in front of some other small Serama chicks that are only two days older, but from different parents.

I just hatched the smallest Serama chicks I've ever seen. They are from a new pen I set up with mostly silkied that I hatched a few months ago. They just started laying and I incubated three eggs. One died right before hatching, but two hatched perfectly and seem very healthy. The picture shows them in front of some other small Serama chicks that are only two days older, but from different parents.
Wow! They are super small!

Back
Top Bottom