American serama thread!

I am quite pleased. The picture is not recent. Frost is now three weeks older with a great deal of red in his plummage.

He is very cute. Any new pictures of him?

Oh and I had 2 chicks hatch from truffles. One from the extremely small hen and one from the frizzled hen. Guess what color his offspring are? They are chocolate! So far all of his offspring have been chocolate.

He is very cute. Any new pictures of him?

Oh and I had 2 chicks hatch from truffles. One from the extremely small hen and one from the frizzled hen. Guess what color his offspring are? They are chocolate! So far all of his offspring have been chocolate.

If it stops raining we'll take a picture of Frost outside so all his colors show. I hope I have your luck this weekend. I have four small eggs, the smallest I've gotten so far. And seven tribble eggs to boot. All to hatch by Sunday. I hope.

If it stops raining we'll take a picture of Frost outside so all his colors show. I hope I have your luck this weekend. I have four small eggs, the smallest I've gotten so far. And seven tribble eggs to boot. All to hatch by Sunday. I hope.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom