American serama thread!

Froggie, she's doing great! Getting little feathers at the top of her wings that kinda stick up. Not sure wht they are called! Did you see the pics I put up last week? I will try nd get some today. I'm not sure she is much bigger but she eating well and she can push the Cochins around the brooder!

You would be talking about shoulder feathers...and she is gonna be reaching the gawky looking stage soon.. Yup, thats a serama, big mind in a widdle body. :cd What did you name her?

an update from my friend one of my golden duck wing malay type and only 7.5 oz over 8 months . This is type that I am working and breeding for no giant turkey in my flocks.

You would be talking about shoulder feathers...and she is gonna be reaching the gawky looking stage soon.. Yup, thats a serama, big mind in a widdle body.
D.gif
What did you name her?

We haven't named her yet. Im so worried she is going to turn into a roo, like everyone else! We haven't had much girl luck yet! My husband is very goofy and wants to call her mi-llama since she's a ser-ama. Im not sure, I think I am going to name her something HUGE. Really big, because that is her personality. I really hope she is a she!

We haven't named her yet.  Im so worried she is going to turn into a roo, like everyone else!  We haven't had much girl luck yet!  My husband is very goofy and wants to call her mi-llama since she's a ser-ama.  Im not sure, I think I am going to name her something HUGE.  Really big, because that is her personality.  I really hope she is a she!

I will cross my fingers for you and send out STRONG girly vibes--so far so good on looking girly-girl!
Yes a beautiful long name would be GRAND!! :cd

We have one beautiful golden serama hen. We got two from a breeder friend because their foster Mom killed the other chicks. Sunshine and her brother Lucky were both hand reared and are friendly, cheeky (sassy) birds. Lucky grew into a silky serama, went back to the breeder and now has a number of girlfriends and hopefully a few chicks of his own.

We have 8 bantams of various breeds. A few have come to us as rescues.

Hope its okay, we have an English serama. Seramas are a rare breed here, are they in the US?

Back
Top Bottom