American serama thread!

Here is my 5 week old little man, Sephiroth...he is actually very tiny, darn perspective makes him look bigger. Plus his cocky posture LOL!
He's a cutie!

I like his color and his expressive face.

I'm sure he's quite tiny if he's only 5 weeks old. Or is that a miniature can of food.
wink.png

When I got into seramas I hear they are the living art work and I as a breeder am not done with my painting so I will keep on sharing my bloodline with pics and We do sell offsprings of these guys each month ...

Quote: thank you - there is the word I was looking for. Maybe it was that second glass of wine last night or because I just spent 10 hours in 100+ degree weather getting my coop done and my brain was baked. I could not think of the word. Bumble is a great AMBASSADOR for seramas and what their personalities are like. She is such a hoot and no one can EVER tell me that chickens do not have personality. LOL. She is full of it!!!!!

Some of the breeders I bred My self .

Also Jacob did an update of Toy soldier's Son And Grand Son bred from LAseramas bloodline as a seramas should be an upright bird.

With toy soldier's grand son Jacob is showing us my cocoapop do breed true to color and type size is under 13 oz and fertile ...
Very nice. Very pretty.

Quote:
clap.gif
I will let her know. You may not have ever seen bumble. She is average looking...mottled black and white. But here she is finishing off a bowl of cereal. Please note the dog "waiting" her turn. LOL. Bumble rules.

She's adorable!

None of my birds are SQ either. They're just cute and spoiled. everyone loves them!

Percilla, who loves her Better chedars and won't give up until she gets them!

Charles in his diaper and harness and sitting in the Serama Chair. Nobody sits in it, it's their chair.

Love your birds Ken, but if Cocopatton etc is too easy why don't you try something else?

We have all kinds of color not just cocoapop ... Been working on barreds , chocolate, and blues as well also have BBred and Wheaton ... some buff and Blacks, and Whites alone with mottled

Back
Top Bottom