American serama thread!

Quote: Thats the way I feel about your show:) And you have the added bonus all time great weather.
Yes, Edgar is a great guy, he loves these little birds and has an awesome developed eye for them as well.
Im excited about having TT here in this region. Will be terrific not to travel many hours for a tt show. And now Delaware/ w a great gal leading it, will kicking off another TT at their show next year. So cool.

Wow, I contacted the seller of my eggs that the USPS shook up, and they kindly said they'd send me some new eggs for the cost of shipping, which really is above and beyond! I'm so appreciative because their chickens are really beautiful! I'm so happy! It'll be a couple or so weeks, but again, I'm so happy to have a second chance!
fl.gif

Wow, I contacted the seller of my eggs that the USPS shook up, and they kindly said they'd send me some new eggs for the cost of shipping, which really is above and beyond! I'm so appreciative because their chickens are really beautiful! I'm so happy! It'll be a couple or so weeks, but again, I'm so happy to have a second chance!
fl.gif
Yay! I am glad you contacted them. Mine should be here next week from them!

fl.gif
That is wonderful! Hopefully the new bunch will be much better for you. There really is nothing like seeing the tiny little ones hatch out of those itsy bitsy eggs :D

Well, I think they're a lot more delicate. Probably adjusts to temperatures a lot faster, so you don't want any spikes if possible, the air sacks go loose possibly easier than other eggs, I just had a shipment last week where all the air sacks were completely loose, none survived. They might hatch earlier than other eggs, some report normal 21 day hatch but many report hatching at day 18 or 19. An explanation I've heard was that the eggs might be so small that the chicks inside run out of room quicker? Dunno if that's true or what?

I will be trying again in a couple of weeks :)

For the breeders in California, are you aware of the latest post office issues? No live animals can be shipped from CA to Missouri now. This was passed on to me by a friend in CA who I swap Araucana's with. This has something to do with a loss of the ability to fly them out.... the darndest thing is that I can still ship into CA from here in Missouri...... I can't figure this one out

Back
Top Bottom