I seen blood in the stool, I have them on starter/grower feed. I read a lot of forms about this. I was told they have pulled Corid off the shelf due to the fda. Someone suggested medicated chick starter that I have put them back on. I also drove over and hour and a half and got some Corid just in case. Should I treat all 3 of them or wait to see if the medicated chick starter works?