Americana rooster

Quote:
if she is all white, with slate legs & muff(they don't have tuffs but the aruacanas do) she would be an ameraucana ( no I)

I now there is no I. It's just a habit. I don't know what those feathers that stick out at their ears are called. It's all confusing to me. I just don't understand why something as simple as a color can make one an EE when both parentsare Americaunas. I have one that is nearly a blue wheaten. Actually 2 if they where darker. I love them no matter what anybody else says they are. I'm not all into having to have pure birds. As long as they lay colored eggs i'm happy. Shoot, as long as they lay any eggs i'm happy. lol I mix them up sometimes just to see what they will make. lol

There's an ancient breed in south America I believe that lays Blue eggs

The fore runner of the Easter Egger. It was crossed with a different breed of chicken from South America to produce the chickens that were brought to North America and bred together with still other breeds to produce the Easter Egger thus the Ameraucana.

If you are referring to someone you are suppose to spell it their there that means like over there.

Edited for mistake. I didn't mean to captialize their when I typed this out. Thanks for catching this for me.​

Last edited:
Quote:
The fore runner of the Easter Egger. It was crossed with a different breed of chicken from South America to produce the chickens that were brought to North America and bred together with still other breeds to produce the Easter Egger thus the Ameraucana.

If you are referring to someone you are suppose to spell it Their there that means like over there.

Is it a full moon? Maybe we should start a thread for spelling lessons. If you do sign me up. lol:lau

If you capitalize the T in Their then it would be the beginning of the sentence. If it is lower case like t then it is in the sentence.

The definitions are correct. Not sure if I spelled definitions correct. I'm sure somebody will let me know if I didn't.
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Ok , if you cross a white ameraucana with a Wheaton ameracauna the offsprings aren't going to be a pure color , they would come out all different colors , the leg colors would most likly be mixed shades and they wouldn't be excepted thus making them easter eggers becuase the mixed color chicks wouldnt match any of the colors reconized by the standard

And ha yea i can't spell for crap !!...

Quote:
I'm just joking about the spelling. Somebody needs to get the burrs out of their boxers cause they are way too serious and testy. I spell stuff wrong all the time. My fingers type faster than my brain works and I miss letters. Thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it. Oh, that should have been capitalized. lol

I used to wonder how you could get an EE out of two pure bred ameraucanas. It happens.

Now that I'm working on great looking Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas, believe me I want everyone to know the difference.

EEs are a dime a dozen so to speak, a really fantastic looking Ameraucana that fits the standard...a rare possession.

I myself make mistakes when typing, but I really was rying to make a point that the Ameracauna breeders are ticky about how you spell Ameraucana and I have seen them type there for their. Sorry if I came across in a bad way.

Back
Top Bottom